Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Tried Face Book

The last few months everything on the TV or the radio seems to have mentioned Facebook or Twitter. A few days ago Nancy joined both and has been spending hours every day on her accounts. I got curious and jealous and decided to take the plunge. I setup my Facebook account this morning. What a nightmare! Within 10 minutes I had way too many "friends", instant messages, and all kinds of "stuff" on my wall. I was definitely in information overload. I have always called Nancy the "Great Communicator", a title she well deserves. I am not sure whether to continue with my Facebook account or leave such communications with Nancy and just live vicariously through her experiences.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I think it is normal to feel overwhelmed at first. I say, take it for what it is and use it only when you feel like it. I like to glance at the home page to get a digest version of people's updates.